Space Dances is a project exploring dance in Augmented/Mixed Reality using state of the art technologies and filming techniques.
- Augmented Reality Film maker, exploration of new film formats (360°, multi-planar, ultra-wide, 3D...)
- Development of Augmented Reality post production workflows
- Design and development of Artificial Intelligence rotoscoping to detour bodies without green screens
- Development of video encoding with transparency and real-time color grading/VFX for mobile devices
- Implementation of tools to create render farms on the go with any computer available
Author, choreographer, director : Natacha Paquignon
Co-author (visual creation), video maker, engineer : Maxime Touroute
Co-author (sound creation), composer : Valentin Durif
Dancers : Lise Bois, Clément Olivier, Natacha Paquignon
Text writing for the guides : Natacha Paquignon, in cooperation with Lise Bois
Historical texts : extracts of letters, municipal bulletins, historical documents...